Powered by Blogger.

Pitty shows his tattoos at Body Art magazine

One of the most cult North American lifestyle magazine arrives in Brazil with a bold trial of rocker Pitty. In the publication, which specializes in body art, the singer appears with little clothing, leaving her more than 10 tattoos on display.

Photographed by Daniel Aratangy in a rundown hotel in downtown São Paulo, Pitty confides: "You have multiple personas living inside of me - the angel, the devil, pombagira. Each one has its time and together they make me feel complete. "




In an interview with whim in 2008, the singer says she has lost count of how many drawings are scattered throughout the body, and loves to display his collection.

After all, how many tattoos do you have?
Many. More than ten and less than 20. I have quit because it will tell a gathering at another ...

How was your first?
I was about 12 years. It is a rose that I have horrible leg.

Did you regret doing?
No. Although it is horrible, there was a reason: the desire to have a tattoo.

What is the one you like best?
It is usually the last. I just did a garter on her right thigh. Lack paint. Want to make some cute sparkles on top.

Who usually tattooed you?
This was the first I made with a different face in Sao Paulo. The others were with a tattoo of Salvador. Who said it was my yoga teacher. I think its important to choose a good professional, you can trust. Tattoo is forever.

It has a special reason to do them?
The shuttle did because of a story I heard. It is a phrase that reminds me of the good things and bad: "Everything will pass." Bring me a bit of ground.

What was the most hurt?
I think it was a tribal on the back. It hurt because it is right on top of the column.

How do you choose what will tattoo?
I do not travel too much about it. Another day I was watching Miami Ink and thought it was funny because every tattoo has a very big reason: "My father died" or "My dog went blind," are things like that. (Laughs) In my case, is not it. I think a cool design, that suits me, and I do.

Loading

No comments:

Post a Comment