Powered by Blogger.

Tattoo Luiza Brunet

The model Luiza Brunet during the anniversary of David Brazil, showed a sketch for the tattoo you want to do in the arm to complete the tattoo that she already has in place, which pays tribute to her sons Anthony and Yasmin, her true loves.


According to Luiza Brunet besides increasing the arm tattoo, she has already increased in one hip.

"This is just a test. I made this template today, but I'm finding it's too big. I will diminish and leave it at the elbow. I have also increased in one hip. I love tattoos.
Luiza Brunet tattoo with the names of their children adorned with hearts and red roses signify passion.

Sketch of tattoo that you want to increase Luiza Brunet
Unfortunately I did not find a good picture of the tattoo that has hip Luiza Brunet

No comments:

Post a Comment